Friday, November 13, 2009

I started a UPS manufacturing company in 1992


“I started a UPS manufacturing company in 1992, spent 2 years improving the UPS and did it so well that the units are still supporting critical installations. Manufacturing is not an option anymore, but we were careful when we first imported the current range in 2006 and you can have the same reliability by calling us for your UPS requirements or UPS service requirements”



http://www.adriaticpower.com

peter@adriaticpower.com

3 comments:

  1. You have a good background' being a stable supplier for more than a year is really good to rely on. Thanks for sharing your story.





    UPS BATTERIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your blog is simple but attractive.
    Power Solution Services provides me the best services in my convenient & services are awesome. The helping nature of professional staff’s is really nice of PWS.
    http://www.powersolutionservices.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new, and I appreciate it very much. :-)

    see here my post topic on Lead acid batteries manufacturers

    Recycled PP granules Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete